You might be snowed-in right now, but you’ve got all week to get that driveway shoveled and plan a fun day of shopping with friends at this weekend’s show, because Saturday’s weather should be just fine!
We’ve got hot soup and hot cocoa, great deals abound, and the show is filled with all good things:
- The Jam’n Sisters will be bringing their mouth-watering jams, jellies, and preserves
- Old Glory Primitives is stocking up on home and garden decor for Easter and the summer months ahead
- A Blend of Now & Then is sparkling it up with vintage silverware, fashioned into all kinds of wonderful things
- The Snowman Lady, as she is known, has a selection of folksy dolls for all seasons
- Midnight Creations will be filling displays with bright, colorful purses, bags, and other accessories
- Heart & Soul Designs, Authentic Creations, NFisher Designs, and Suhr Jewelry Designs are just some of our carefully-chosen array of jewelers, offering a huge variety of beautiful ways to update your tired winter outfits and add sparkle to spring and summer!
We look forward to seeing you this weekend! Don’t miss the Crafters’ Clearance!